Prisme.ai offers the possibility of handing over to an advisor or experts if necessary.
Configure escalation rules¶
The Prisme.ai dialog screen can be used for Live Chat only (no chatbot) with the dynamic FAQ module and notifications.
It is possible to configure the escalation policy by combining the following parameters:
- After N Summons of Fallback Intent
- Lower than one of the sentiment score of a Customer request.
- N negative feedback in a conversation
By declaring your agents, you can define their availability over a week. Note that by using conditional workflows with the keyword (system.isAgentAvailable), you can depending on the availability of agents:
- Display personalized Intention Welcome messages
- Trigger other types of escalation: contact form, click to call, ...
A set of events is available to manage the escalation system:
- HANDOVER_HUMAN : triggers the handover
- HANDOVER_HUMAN_TRIGGERED : handover has been triggered
- HANDOVER_HUMAN_FINISHED : stops handover
- HANDOVER_HUMAN_PROPOSAL : the escalation could be triggered by following the automatic rules (configurable in the console). A message confirming the escalation wish can be proposed, a default message is displayed
You can create event buttons with the value
HANDOVER_HUMAN to trigger the match.
It is also a good idea to create an intent that responds to this event to alert the user that a match is in progress.
See below on the assistant graph an example which offers an escalation when no intent is detected.
We test with
system.isAgentAvailable whether anyone is online in the enabled livechat.
If this is the case, a button is displayed to trigger the escalation.
An intent is set up to display a message to the user to keep them waiting. This intent responds to the
Live Chat modules¶
You then have the choice between several Live Chat products.
- Chatwoot hosted by Prisme.ai (Open Source)
- Your own Live Chat solution