1. In Prisme.ai go to Channels -> Then check messenger.
2. Create a Facebook page (if you don't have a basic one or if you want to use a new one).
- Add a photo to your profile (not required).
- Add a cover photo (not required).
3. Go to Facebook Developers and create a new app ID (click on My apps and create a new one).
4. Add a Messenger product.
5. Add your facebook page.
6. Get the access token for your Facebook page and insert it in the field below.
7. Create your own verification token in Prisme.ai (maybe any string).
8. Click on "Save it" and paste your verification token into the Facebook field.
9. Copy the URL of your Prisme.ai webhook, and paste it into Facebook.
10. Use the webhook URL and the verification token.
11. In the "Facebook Messenger Webhook" panel, edit the Page subscriptions and select "messages" and "messaging_postbacks".
12. Congratulations! Your bot is now connected to Messenger!