2. Choose the name of your slack app and select your workspace (you must have a slack channel).
3. Click on the OAuth & Permissions tab.
4. Click on the add a OAuth Scope button.
5. Search and select "Chat:write" from the list to add the permission.
6. Go to Event Subscriptions and check the Enable ->ON box.
7. In Prisme.ai get the url of your webhook then click on save.
8. Paste the url of your webhook in the field Request URL.
9. Click on Subscribe to bot events and choose in the list "message.im".
10. Click on save changes.
11. Click on the Interactivity & Shortcuts tab and check the Interactivity ->ON base.
12. Paste the url of your webhook in the field Request URL.
13. Click on save changes.
14. Check that your bot has a name, click on App Home then App Display Name and add a name to your bot if it is not the case.
15. Click on the OAuth & Permissions tab and click on Install App to Workspace.
16. Retrieve your Bot User ID OAuth Access Token.
17. Paste the ID into the Prisme.ai field.
18. Then click on Save.
19. Go to slack and go to the Application tab then select your bot from the list of applications.
20. Bravo ! You can now talk with your bot!
21. To add the bot to your Slack team go to the Slack application settings, go to "Manager Distribution" and follow the steps to add vote bot.