Prisme.ai offers a notifications feature. Notifications are alerts that appear on your chat to notify you of new activity. They are launched from the PUSH part.
Notifications are formalized by a bell. You can add / modify / delete notifications at any time.
Notifications can be of different types:
- Web, mail, telephone type links ...
- Actions that will trigger the Assistant's intentions.
The notification part includes 3 windows.
- The first allows you to create and configure notifications.
- The second allows you to view current notifications and the one in the near future.
- The third allows you to have the history of past notifications.
Step to create a notification:¶
- Go to the Push section (Notification in French)
- In the notification window select a start date and end date. This determines the period during which your notification will be active.
- Write your message.
Add an action to this notification if you wish, it can be of 3 types:
- A link (accessible via the side panel if it is active or in a new tab)
- A button whose value will be interpreted by the Assistant
- An event that will trigger the intention with which it is associated
Note: You can check the Priority box to highlight the notification.